DIY 2kW Workshop Electric Fan Heater
- Mains-powered portable heater with <2kW of heating power
- Sturdy steel construction & frame
- Thermostat automatically regulates room temperature <40°C
- Adjustable body can be tilted 0-20° to direct airflow as required
- Ideal for heating workshops & garages
|Max Working Time||8 hours|
Mains-powered portable heater producing up to 2kW of heating power over two heating modes and a fan mode. Sturdy steel frame and adjustable body that can be manoeuvred between 0-20° angles to direct the airflow as required. Fully adjustable thermostat maintains room temperature (<40°C) with simple set-up. Thermal cut-out feature switches off power if overheating occurs. Ideal for heating workshops and garages. Max working time 8 hours. With EU plug.
- 1 x Electric Space Heater 2000W
This Silverline DIY 2kW Workshop Electric Fan Heater is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.