Mechanics Screwdriver Set 11pce
- Hardened, chrome vanadium steel blades
- Satin finished with blackened magnetic tips
- Slotted: 6 x 38, 5 x 75, 6 x 100, 8 x 150 & 9.5 x 200mm
- Phillips: PH2 x 38, PH1 x 75 & PH2 x 100mm
- Pozidriv: PZ2 x 38, PZ1 x 75 & PZ2 x 100mm
|Finish||Satin chrome-plated, black phosphate tips|
|Handle - Primary - Finish||Injection-moulded plastic|
|Material - Tip||Chrome vanadium|
|Method of Construction||Injection-moulded|
Hardened chrome vanadium steel shanks, satin-finished with blackened magnetic tips. Injection moulded plastic handles with square profile. Ideal for mechanics, engineers and DIYers. Includes slotted 6 x 38, 5 x 75, 6 x 100, 8 x 150 and 9.5 x 200mm, Phillips PH2 x 38, PH1 x 75, and PH2 x 100mm and Pozidriv PZ2 x 38, PZ1 x 75 and PZ2 x 100mm screwdrivers.
Screwdrivers - OUR GUIDE
Traditional cabinet pattern, flat oval-shaped handles for grip and comfort, colour-coded according to tip.
GENERAL PURPOSE SCREWDRIVERS
Chrome vanadium steel blades with magnetic tips. Soft-grip, colour-coded handles provide excellent grip and high torque.
Moulded, textured handle with cushioned grip for comfort and firm twist action.
Handles capped with a metal striking plate.
Chrome vanadium steel blades, blackened magnetic tips and square black matt handles.
Chrome vanadium steel blades, satin finish and blackened magnetic tips.
VDE EXPERT SCREWDRIVERS
Screwdrivers fully tested and certified to EN 60900: 2004 for live working up to 1000V AC or 1500V DC.
- 1 x Mechanics Screwdriver slotted 6 x 38mm
- 1 x Mechanics Screwdriver slotted 5 x 75mm
- 1 x Mechanics Screwdriver slotted 6 x 100mm
- 1 x Mechanics Screwdriver slotted 8 x 150mm
- 1 x Mechanics Screwdriver slotted 9.5 x 200mm
- 1 x Mechanics Screwdriver PH2 x 38mm
- 1 x Mechanics Screwdriver PH1 x 75mm
- 1 x Mechanics Screwdriver PH2 x 100mm
- 1 x Mechanics Screwdriver PZ2 x 38mm
- 1 x Mechanics Screwdriver PZ1 x 75mm
- 1 x Mechanics Screwdriver PZ2 x 100mm
By: Andy B
12 September 2016
This Silverline Mechanics Screwdriver Set 11pce is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.