Socket 1/4" Drive 12pt Metric
- 12-point bi-hex socket for fast, accurate location to the fastener
- Precision cold-forged, hardened & tempered chrome vanadium steel
- Fully polished & nickel chrome-plated for durable corrosion resistance
- Chamfered ends & thin walls for positive location on fastener
- Knurled ring provides grip & bearing hole provides solid connection to the tool
|Drive Style||12 point bi-hexagonal drive, indents in square drive for bearing location|
|Socket Type||Metric, shallow socket|
|Style||Metric, shallow socket 12 point bi-hexagonal drive, indents in square drive for bearing location|
|Finish||Fully polished and chrome-plated with knurled ring|
|Hardened||Hardened and tempered, HRC41-46|
12-point bi-hex socket for fast, accurate location to the fastener. Precision cold-forged, hardened and tempered chrome vanadium steel. Fully polished and nickel chrome-plated for durable corrosion resistance. Chamfered ends and thin walls for positive location on fastener. Knurled ring gives grip and control, and bearing hole provides solid connection to the tool.
This Silverline Socket 1/4" Drive 12pt Metric is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.