Heavy Duty Post Hole Digger
- Hardened & stamped steel oval-shaped blades
- 1200mm hardwood shaft with soft-grip handle
- 220mm blades for digging 6" dia post holes & removing soil
- Creates deep narrow holes requiring less backfill
|Material - Secondary Construction||Wood handle|
|Method of Construction||Forged, welded and bolted|
|Handle - Primary - Finish||Varnished|
Hardened and stamped oval-shaped steel blades are parallel-riveted to reduce backfill. 220mm deep powder-coated blades suitable for digging 6" dia post holes. 1200mm hardwood shaft with soft-grip handle. Weight 5kg.
- 1 x Heavy Duty Post Hole Digger
This Silverline Heavy Duty Post Hole Digger is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.