Expert Forged Bolt Cutters
600mm / 24"
- Double-hardened HRC62 chrome-molybdenum clipper cut jaws with eccentric adjustment
- Short nose for close cutting of protruding bolts & rods
- Forged handles for strength & control
- Cutting capacity 8mm mild steel bar (28HRC), 6mm high tensile steel (40HRC)
- Jaw capacity 10mm
|Capacity - Jaw||8mm--28HRC 6mm-40HRC|
|Finish||Powder coated arms, phosphate jaws|
|Handle - Primary - Finish||Powder coated|
|Material - Handle - Secondary||Steel|
|Material - Secondary Construction||Forged steel body|
|Material - Tip||50 Cr-Mo|
|Method of Construction||Forged, pressed, machined|
Double-hardened HRC62 chrome-molybdenum jaws with eccentric bolt adjustment. Short nose for close cutting of protruding bolts and rods. Forged handles for strength and control. Max cutting capacity 8mm mild steel bar (28HRC), 6mm high tensile steel (40HRC) Jaw capacity 10mm.
- 1 x Expert bolter clipper cut
This Silverline Expert Forged Bolt Cutters is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.