In Car Soldering Iron
- For general purpose, in-vehicle soldering & model making
- Ideal for use on circuit boards, thin wires & delicate components
- 12V plug with a 1.3m cable
- Temperature range 450 - 480°C
- Includes straight, precision soldering tip & element cover
|Function 01||In car soldering, 12v cigaretter lighter socket|
|Max Operating Temperature||480 °C|
|Temperature Range||450 - 480 °C|
|Material - Tip||1|
For general purpose, in-vehicle soldering and model making. Ideal for use on circuit boards, thin wires and delicate components. 12V plug with a 1.3m cable. Temperature range 450 - 480°C. Includes straight, precision soldering tip and element cover.
- 1 x Safety Sheet
- 1 x In car soldering iron 30W 12V
This Silverline In Car Soldering Iron is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.