- Three steel prongs with epoxy-coated hammered finish
- Tubular steel shaft with comfortable grip & hanging hole
- For breaking up & aerating soil
- Three prongs break up & aerate soil
- Head L x W: 150 x 90mm
|Finish||Hammer-finished, epoxy coated|
|Method of Construction||Riveted|
Three-prong traditional cultivator with epoxy-coated hammered finish for easy maintenance. Solid steel tines break up and aerate soil. 1440mm tubular steel handle with comfortable grip and hanging hole. Head L x W: 150 x 90mm.
- 1 x Long-Handled Cultivator 1440mm
This Silverline Long-Handled Cultivator is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.