Bent Chisel Digging Bar
1500 x 27mm
- Forged, hardened, tempered, ground & polished steel
- Ideal for general demolition work
- Chisel end for cutting roots, digging & prying
- Square point end for breaking hard materials & prying
|Blade Size||50mm bent chisel end|
|Method of Construction||Forged, hardened, tempered, ground and polished|
Forged, hardened, tempered, ground and polished steel digging bar with hexagonal-profile shank. Ideal for general demolition work. 50mm chisel at one end and square point at the other. Chisel end for cutting roots, digging and prying. Square point end for breaking hard materials and prying.
- 1 x Bent Digging Bar 1500 x 27mm
- 1 x Protective caps
This Silverline Bent Chisel Digging Bar is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.