Concrete Bursting Chisel
- Forged, single-piece solid steel
- Ground, hardened & tempered cutting edge
- Octagonal shaft
- Powder coated for corrosion resistance
- For demolition, shaping, splitting & chipping of masonry
|Profile Size 2||Octagonal bar - 16mm|
|Finish||Matt powder-coat finish|
|Handle - Primary - Finish||Powder coated|
|Material - Secondary Construction||Double injected TPR soft grip TPR ovemould|
Forged, single-piece solid steel with a ground, hardened and tempered cutting edge. Octagonal shaft. Powder coated for corrosion resistance. For demolition, shaping, splitting and chipping of masonry.
- 1 x Point Chisel 300 x 16mm
- 1 x Blade guard
This Silverline Concrete Bursting Chisel is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.