- Robust, powder-coated tubular steel frame
- Non-slip hand grips, solid rubber tyres & steel wheel inserts
- For use in warehouses, offices, & on flat, hard surfaces
- Overall height 1000mm / toe plate 475 x 180mm
- Max capacity 100kg
|Capacity - Maximum Load||100kg|
|Safety - Rating||BS EN 1757-3:2002, BS EN 12527:1999, BS EN 12532:1999|
Reliable sack truck with robust tubular steel frame for use in warehouses, offices, and on flat, hard surfaces. Quality welded joints and powder-coated, rust and chip-resistant finish. Smooth-rolling, solid rubber tyres that will never run flat. Steel wheel inserts for added strength and durability. Non-slip rubber hand grips. Overall height 1000mm. Toe plate 475mm x 180mm. Max capacity 100kg.
- 2 x Wheels
- 4 x Washers
- 2 x Split pins
- 1 x Sack truck
By: DAVID L
- Hi Jacqui The wheel loosely slots on to the axis, followed by a washer and split pin (both supplied). The latter is pushed through the hole in the axis, and the two split sides are bent backwards, so the pin can’t come out. Hope this helps.
This Silverline Sack Truck is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.