Engineers Workshop Vice 100mm (4")
Jaw Capacity 100mm / 8kg
- Shatter-resistant SG cast iron construction
- Durable powder-coated finish & chrome-plated tommy bar handle
- Fixed base & solid anvil surface
- Hardened steel jaws with up to 1000kg clamping force
- Throat depth 65mm & jaw capacity 100mm
|Capacity - Jaw||105mm|
|Clamping Method||ACME thread lead screw|
|Handle - Primary - Finish||Chrome-plated|
|Hardened||Jaws, screw thread and T - bar|
|Type of Thread||ACME|
Unbreakable SG (spherical graphite) cast iron construction with durable powder-coated finish. Hardened steel jaws and chrome-plated tommy bar handle. Fixed base and solid anvil surface for hammering and metalwork. Delivers up to 1000kg of clamping force. Throat depth 65mm. Jaw capacity 100mm.
- 1 x Engineers 1 ton vice 100mm
- 1 x Handle
This Silverline Engineers Workshop Vice 100mm (4") is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.