Steering Rack Knuckle Tool
- Electroplated, hardened carbon steel with knurled shaft
- Removes / installs steering rack arms
- Fits over steering shaft on to steering rack
- 27mm hex or 1/2" square drive compatible
- Capacity 28 - 35mm
|Handle - Primary - Finish||electroplated|
Electroplated hardened carbon steel tool for removing and installing steering rack arms. Knurled shaft for extra grip. Fits over steering shaft onto steering rack. Compatible with 27mm hex or 1/2" square drives.
- 1 x Steering Rack Knuckle Tool 28-35mm
This Silverline Steering Rack Knuckle Tool is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.