Diamond Core Drill Bit
- Heavy duty steel body with diamond dust cutting segments
- Dry cutting of accurate holes in masonry
- For use with 1/2" BSP compatible arbors
- For use with drills equipped with a safety clutch
- Do not use with hammer action
|Material - Tip||Segment - alloy with diamond grit 20 %|
|Teeth / Segment Size||4 Teeth - 4.0 x 8.0 x 24.0mm|
|Method of Construction||Extruded, milled, ground, sintered|
Heavy duty steel body core drills with diamond dust cutting segments. Ideal for dry cutting clean holes in masonry. Use with 1/2" BSP compatible arbors and drills equipped with a safety clutch. Do not use with drills set in hammer action.
- 1 x Diamond core drill bit 68 x 150mm
This Silverline Diamond Core Drill Bit is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.