CV Joint Assembly Removal Tool
- Hardened carbon steel
- For fast removal of CV joints from driveshafts
- Frees hands for carrying out other tasks
- Reduces risk of damage to driveshaft & transmission
- Adjustable design for versatility
|Finish||Nickel plated, electroplated|
|MSDS (C.O.S.H.H Sheet) Required||no|
Hardened carbon steel to ensure long working life. Sturdy tool for removing CV joints from driveshafts. Holds assembly in place, leaving hands free to remove or replace elements of the CV joint. Secure locking mechanism reduces risk of damage to driveshaft and transmission. 9-hole adjustment.
- CV Joint Assembly/Removal Tool
This Silverline CV Joint Assembly Removal Tool is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.