Solid Forged Treaded Digging Spade
- Hardened & tempered, single-piece, forged steel head & socket
- Precision-welded tubular steel shaft with MYD handle & lacquered ash grip
- Powder-coated finish
- Dished, rounded-end 290 x 180mm blade, treaded for application of greater force
- For digging in heavy ground, cutting clay & removing heavy materials
|Finish||Powder-coated and varnished|
|Handle - Primary - Finish||Varnished|
|Material - Secondary Construction||Ash|
Hardened and tempered, single-piece, forged steel head and socket. Precision-welded tubular steel shaft with MYD handle and lacquered ash grip. Powder-coated finish. Dished, rounded-end blade, treaded for application of greater force. For digging in heavy ground, cutting clay and removing heavy materials. Blade length 290mm. Blade width 180mm.
- 1 x Forged Treaded Shovel
This Silverline Solid Forged Treaded Digging Spade is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.