180 x 100mm
- Hardened & tempered carbon steel blade
- Profiled hardwood handle with crimped ferrule
- Fully lacquered
- Long service life when regularly maintained
- For general mortar applications including brick laying, paving & roofing
|Method of Construction||Stamped, ground, welded, sanded, polished, lacquered|
|Blade Size||180 x 100mm|
|Handle - Primary - Finish||Lacquered|
|Material - Secondary Construction||Hardwood|
Hardened and tempered carbon steel blade. Features profile hardwood handle with crimped ferrule. Fully lacquered finish. Long service life when regularly maintained. For general cement applications including brick laying, paving and roofing.
- 1 x Gauging Trowel 180 x 100mm
By: Harrg c
This Silverline Gauging Trowel is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.