280 x 120mm
- Hardened & tempered carbon steel blade
- Profiled wooden handle
- 5-rivet fixing for stability & flexibility
- Long service life when regularly maintained
- For levelling, smoothing & finishing large flat areas
|Method of Construction||Stamped, riveted, sanded, polished, lacquered|
|Blade Size||280 x 120mm|
|Handle - Primary - Finish||Lacquered|
|Material - Secondary Construction||Hardwood|
Hardened and tempered carbon steel blade. Features profiled wooden handle and 5 rivet fixing for stability and flexibility. Long service life when regularly maintained. For levelling, smoothing and finishing large flat areas.
- 1 x Plastering Trowel 280 x 120mm
This Silverline Plastering Trowel is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.