Post Hole Digger
- Hardened, pressed, pointed leaf-shape steel blades for efficient digging
- Dome-end, lacquered, 1200mm hardwood handles with pinch protector
- 300 x 150mm blades create holes suitable for 5” / 125mm posts
- Leaves deep, narrow holes that need less backfill
- Digs post holes & removes soil
|Blade Size||300 x 152mm|
|Capacity - Jaw||Outstanding|
|Finish||Lacquered and Powder coated|
|Material - Secondary Construction||Hardwood|
|Method of Construction||Pressed and hardened|
|Moisture Content||14 - 16%|
|Handle - Primary - Finish||Lacquered|
Pressed and hardened steel blades shaped like pointed leaves for easy soil penetration. Dome-end, lacquered, 1200mm hardwood handles with pinch protector. 300 x 150mm blades create holes suitable for 5" / 125mm posts. Blade design reduces level of backfill needed. Weight 3kg.
- 1 x Post Hole Digger 1560mm
This Silverline Post Hole Digger is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.