Heavy Duty Slasher
- Heavy duty, hardened steel head with corrosion-resistant finish
- Thick, dome-ended hardwood handle
- Blade can be re-sharpened to extend tool’s life
- Curved blade is ideal for clearing dense vegetation, especially brambles & nettles
- Blade L x W: 260 x 180mm; head weight: 0.6kg
|Moisture Content||14 – 16%|
|Blade Size||178 x 260mm|
|Handle - Primary - Finish||Lacquered|
|Material - Secondary Construction||Grade A Hardwood|
|Method of Construction||Forged|
Heavy duty, hardened steel head with corrosion-resistant finish and dome-ended hardwood handle. Blade can be re-sharpened to extend tool’s life. Curved blade is ideal for clearing dense vegetation, especially brambles and nettles. Blade L x W: 260 x 180mm. Head weight 0.6kg.
- 1 x Heavy duty slasher
This Silverline Heavy Duty Slasher is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.