Polishing Compound 500g
- For final polishing of hard metals
- Buffs to a mirror-like shine & strops knives & razors
- Ideal for use on steel, stainless steel, iron & other hard metals
- Use with loose-leaf & double-stitched buffing wheels for best results
- Block design for clean little-&-often application
|MSDS (C.O.S.H.H Sheet) Required||Yes|
|Method of Construction||Mixed, compressed and moulded|
|Material - Secondary Construction||Aluminium oxide|
Fine compound for final-stage buffing and polishing. Removes swirl marks and imperfections to leave a silky smooth, mirror-like finish on hard metals like steel, stainless steel and iron. Ideal for stropping knives and razors to achieve an ultra-sharp finish. For best results use with loose-leaf or felt buffing wheels. Supplied in a 500g block for fuss-free application and simple storage. Apply little-and-often during use for best results.
- 1 x White Polishing Compound
This Silverline Polishing Compound 500g is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.