Polishing Compound 500g
- For final-stage polishing of plastics & most metals
- Buffs to a smooth, glossy finish
- Suitable for use on plastic, steel, iron, copper & most other hard & soft metals
- Use with loose-leaf & felt buffing wheels for best results
- Block design for clean little-&-often application
|MSDS (C.O.S.H.H Sheet) Required
|Method of Construction
|Mixed, compressed and moulded
|Material - Secondary Construction
Compound supplied in a 500g block for fuss-free application and simple storage. Apply little and often during use for best results. Coarse Black: First-stage polishing of most hard and soft metals. Fine Blue: Final-stage polishing of plastics and most metals. Coarse Brown: First-stage polishing of soft metals (use with spiral-stitched buffing wheels for best results). Green: First-stage polishing of soft metals and final buffing of hard metals (use with sisal buffing wheels for best results). Fine Red: For polishing and buffing of gold and silver (use with loose-leaf and felt buffing wheels for best results. Fine White: Final polishing of hard metals.
- 1 x Blue Polishing Compound
This Silverline Polishing Compound 500g is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.