1.100 - 1.300g/ml
- Clear acrylic cylinder for easy reading of colour indicator
- Large PVC siphon bulb & extended nozzle for easy access
- Simple, fast checking of fluid gravity in battery cells
- Use to indicate condition of lead acid batteries in vehicles
- Gravity scale from 1.100 - 1.300g/ml with colour indicator of charge level
|Material - Secondary Construction||Rubber|
|Range||1.1 - 1.3 (Sg ratio)|
Clear acrylic cylinder with large PVC siphon bulb and extended nozzle for easy operation. Simple, fast checking of fluid gravity in battery cells using a floating indicator. Use to indicate condition of lead acid batteries in vehicles. Gravity scale from 1.100 to 1.300g/ml with colour indicator scale showing charged to discharged.
- 1 x battery hydrometer
By: carl n
By: David C
By: David A
This Silverline Battery Hydrometer is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.