Hardpoint Tenon Saw
- Hardened & tempered steel blade with low-friction coating
- Cross-ground induction-hardened teeth
- Fast cuts through hard, soft & man-made wood
- Cuts on forward & return strokes
- Soft-grip handle
|Finish||Steel polished blade|
|Handle - Primary - Finish||Blue (300c) grey (431c) handle|
|Teeth / Segments Per Inch||12tpi|
Hardened and tempered steel blade and cross-ground, induction-hardened teeth for faster cutting and longer-lasting sharpness compared to conventional handsaws. Soft-grip handle.
- 1 x Hardpoint tenon 250mm saw with cardboard sleeve and plastic blade guard
This Silverline Hardpoint Tenon Saw is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.