- Pressed steel head with corrosion-resistant finish
- Tubular steel shaft & PYD handle
- Treaded head for extra force
- For digging drains & post holes
- Blade L x W: 440 x 160mm (top), 120mm (bottom)
|Handle - Primary - Finish||Plastic|
|Material - Secondary Construction||Metal shaft with black hammered finish|
|Method of Construction||Riveted through handle|
Pressed steel head with corrosion-resistant finish, tubular steel handle and PYD handle. Treaded head for extra force. Long narrow blade suitable for digging drains and fence post holes. Blade L x W: 440 x 160mm (top), 120mm (bottom).
- 1 x Drain Spade
By: Alan M
This Silverline Drain Spade is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.